We are trading feed!
We apply a strict quality management policy which allows us to be certified in 10 different programmes:
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Energy Management DIN EN ISO 50001:2018
- Registered at the Bavarian State feed control centre (Futtermittelüberwachung Bayern)
- QS-Certification (Auditing company: Gesellschaft für Qualitätssicherung in der Agrar- und Lebensmittelwirtschaft - QAL)
- Organic - EG Nr. 834/2007, EG 889/2008
- GMO free certified, „VLOG geprüft“ label
- registered for Pastus + (Austria)
- "Edelgrün" Brand Partner
- Milk processing association South Tirol in Italy (Sennereiverband Südtirol)
- 20 kg or 25 kg bags on pallet
- Big Bags (500 to 1100 kg)
- Bales (hot air-dried grass, alfalfa and straw)
- organic and non-organic
- various transport solutions for orders from one pallet to whole trucks and containers
Our parent company Futtertrocknung Lamerdingen eG was founded in 1960 in Lamerdingen, Germany.
The original idea of a feed drying cooperative was that local farmers can produce in our facility high quality feed from their own meadows and become more independent from feed imports. But after many years it developed that more and more farmers from the region focused on arable farming instead of keeping livestock. So, we gradually started our trading business and now we supply the feed industry, retailers and farmers directly with our products.